Online Creative Consultancy
Since the beginning of lockdown, I've been offering one-to-one Creative Consultancies to performers, facilitators, therapists and researchers; supporting people to reflect on past projects, dream up new ideas, overcome creative blocks, cultivate resilience and map out the practical steps to their futures.
The Creative Clinic will be back open in March 2021! I'm looking forward to helping you:
- Give some attention to that creative project that's never had time to grow.
- Dissolve the blocks that have prevented you from expressing your creativity freely.
- Discover new embryonic ideas that are emerging from this bizarre time.
Here I am, talking through the Creative Consultancy process:
How a session works:
- We'll begin with a check in and I'll ask you to talk me through what you want to use the time for.
- We'll set out an agenda and work through it point by point, whilst keeping space for surprises to emerge along the way.
- I'll ask you open questions to help you broaden your thinking, connect to your feelings and listen to your body sensations, to use as your guides
- If it feels right, I'll offer guided visualisations, or physical explorations of the themes coming up.
- Alternatively, we may get super practical and do project time-lining or copy writing etc
- At the end of your session, I'll make sure you've got a list of action points to take forward.
You could book in for a one-off session or a series of weekly or monthly sessions, or begin with one and see how we go.
If you'd like to read more about what's been happening in the Creative Consultancies, here's a blog I wrote.
For these creative consultancy sessions I'm drawing on my training in dramatherapy (MA), Nonviolent Communication, Circle of Trust, meditation and focussing, as well as a life-time's experience as a workshop leader, group facilitator, devised theatre director, performer, project manager, mentor and artistic director of a small business. For more info about my training and experience click here.
"I have been dreaming about a project for a long time and just had a consultation session with Holly which really helped me to identify practical steps and inner resources to help me to kickstart this dream into reality. Totally worth it."
“I highly recommend a creative consultancy session with Holly. Her calm and supportive process really helped me to process some of the feelings I was having and to unblock tension in my body. It was astounding how quickly Holly was able to understand what I needed and her process is completely tailored to each individual.”
The Nitty Gritty
I'm offering hour-long one-to-one sessions on Zoom, on a sliding scale of £50 - £100, depending on your pocket.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of what you'd like to explore and we'll get you booked in.