Online Creative Consultancy
Since the beginning of lockdown, I've been offering one-to-one Creative Consultancies to performers, facilitators, therapists and researchers; supporting people to reflect on past projects, dream up new ideas, overcome creative blocks, cultivate resilience and map out the practical steps to their futures.
After returning from a little break, the creative clinic is now back open! I'm looking forward to helping you:
- Give some attention to that creative project that's never had time to grow.
- Dissolve the blocks that have prevented you from expressing your creativity freely.
- Discover new embryonic ideas that are emerging from this bizarre time.
Here I am, talking through the Creative Consultancy process:
How a session works:
- We'll begin with a check in and I'll ask you to talk me through what you want to use the time for.
- We'll set out an agenda and work through it point by point, whilst keeping space for surprises to emerge along the way.
- I'll ask you open questions to help you broaden your thinking, connect to your feelings and listen to your body sensations, to use as your guides
- If it feels right, I'll offer guided visualisations, or physical explorations of the themes coming up.
- Alternatively, we may get super practical and do project time-lining or copy writing etc
- At the end of your session, I'll make sure you've got a list of action points to take forward.
You could book in for a one-off session or a series of weekly or monthly sessions, or begin with one and see how we go.
If you'd like to read more about what's been happening in the Creative Consultancies, here's a blog I wrote.
For these creative consultancy sessions I'm drawing on my training in dramatherapy (MA), Nonviolent Communication, Circle of Trust, meditation and focussing, as well as a life-time's experience as a workshop leader, group facilitator, devised theatre director, performer, project manager, mentor and artistic director of a small business. For more info about my training and experience click here.
"I have been dreaming about a project for a long time and just had a consultation session with Holly which really helped me to identify practical steps and inner resources to help me to kickstart this dream into reality. Totally worth it."
“I highly recommend a creative consultancy session with Holly. Her calm and supportive process really helped me to process some of the feelings I was having and to unblock tension in my body. It was astounding how quickly Holly was able to understand what I needed and her process is completely tailored to each individual.”
The Nitty Gritty
I'm offering hour-long one-to-one sessions on Zoom, on a sliding scale of £50 - £100, depending on your pocket.
To book, email email@example.com with a brief description of what you'd like to explore and we'll get you booked in.