Online Creative Consultancy
Throughout the pandemic, I've been offering one-to-one and group Creative Consultancies to performers, facilitators, therapists and researchers; supporting people to reflect on past projects, dream up new ideas, overcome creative blocks, cultivate resilience and map out the practical steps to their futures.
I'm taking a break for August, but the Creative Consultancies will be back open in September 2021.
The Creative Consultancies will be useful if you want to:
- Give some attention to that creative project that's never had time to grow.
- Dissolve the blocks that have prevented you from expressing your creativity freely.
- Explore your creative practice: what's changed as a result of the pandemic? What experiences and learning might you want to hold onto? What would you like to grieve and let go of?
Here I am, talking through the Creative Consultancy process:
How a session works:
- We'll begin with a check in and I'll ask you to talk me through what you want to use the time for.
- We'll set out an agenda and work through it point by point, whilst keeping space for surprises to emerge along the way.
- I'll ask you open questions to help you broaden your thinking, connect to your feelings and listen to your body sensations, to use as your guides.
- If it feels right, I'll offer guided visualisations, or physical explorations of the themes coming up.
- Alternatively, we may get super practical and do project time-lining or copy writing etc.
- At the end of your session, I'll make sure you've got a list of action points to take forward.
Book in for a one-off session to see if it's for you. Then we can book in a series of weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions.
If you'd like to read more about what happens in the Creative Consultancies,
For these creative consultancy sessions I'm drawing on my training and experience in dramatherapy (MA), Nonviolent Communication, Circle Of Trust, Action Learning, Open Space, Compassionate Inquiry, meditation and focussing, as well as a life-time's experience as a workshop leader, group facilitator, devised theatre director, performer, project manager, mentor and artistic director of a small business. For more info about my training and experience click here.
"I have been dreaming about a project for a long time and just had a consultation session with Holly which really helped me to identify practical steps and inner resources to help me to kickstart this dream into reality. Totally worth it."
“I highly recommend a creative consultancy session with Holly. Her calm and supportive process really helped me to process some of the feelings I was having and to unblock tension in my body. It was astounding how quickly Holly was able to understand what I needed and her process is completely tailored to each individual.”
The Nitty Gritty
I'm offering hour-long one-to-one sessions on Zoom, on a sliding scale of £50 - £100, depending on your pocket.
To book, email email@example.com with a brief description of what you'd like to explore and we'll get you booked in.