Creative Consultancy for individual artists and theatre companies
Holly is an experienced facilitator, who creates the conditions for and offers guidance to individual artists and theatre companies to enter into exploratory process, make discoveries and implement changes. Holly has the tools and experience to provide you with:
- Nurturing support to help you explore new creative ideas
- Holding to help you move through creative blocks
- Masterclasses in specific skills (including clowning, audience connection, ensemble play, devising through clown, storytelling, autobiographical performance and fooling)
- Containers to help you explore and improve your company dynamics
- Practical support with the nuts and bolts of project planning
- Support to evaluate or reflect on past projects
Holly's Creative Consultancies are available both in person and online. Click here to find out more about Holly's online Creative Consultancies.
Holly’s Creative Consultancy falls into three categories;
- Project Work - for individuals and companies wishing to work on a specific creative project.
- Personal Development - for individuals wishing to use creative arts to explore creative blocks.
- Company Development - for companies wishing to explore and improve their company dynamics.
Do you have a new project brewing? Perhaps you have a show or a workshop trying to get out. Holly can help you to:
- Get clear about what you want to offer to the world.
- Plan a creative project, define the stages and create a project timeline.
- Set out intentions for your creative project, giving you your own unique gauge with which to measure your project’s success.
- Commission your own bespoke masterclass.
- Physically explore new creative hatchlings from many different angles, using creative writing, art, facilitated discussions, improvisation and play to test out the merits of your idea and maybe even discover more ideas along the way.
- Test out new material on audiences / participants and gather their feedback. Holly is happy to facilitate audience feedback discussions or help you devise the best method for receiving feedback for your project.
- Evaluate your creative process and plan the next steps.
- See also Holly's directing, facilitating and mentoring services.
Do you have a question (personal or performance-related) you are curious to find the answer to? Are you struggling with limiting creative blocks? Holly can hold space and offer guidance to help you to:
- Unpack your question, exploring it from many different angles, using creative writing, art, facilitated discussions and many forms of improvisation / dramatherapy.
- Build your resilience.
- Locate and explore creative blocks, investigate where they come from and the impact they have on you, using compassionate inquiry, embodiment, focusing, and inner-parts dialogue.
- Dream into your future and map out how to get there.
- See also Holly's online Creative Consultancy.
Is your company wanting to improve your internal communication? Do you wish the way your company functions better reflected your company's values? Do you long to find healthier ways of relating? Holly can help you to:
- Map out your company history, charting the successes, challenges and learning you've acquired along the way.
- Pin point your shared values and visions.
- Creatively investigate and define the roles that exist within your company, to find out what’s working and which roles need redefining / inventing in order for the creativity to flow.
- Explore any blocks in company communication and develop effective strategies for helping communication to flow better.
- If you're a new company, just starting out, Holly can guide you through a process of healthy group formation through play and discussion.
- If you're an existing company that needs a blast of energy, Holly can offer a bespoke play day to help your team connect, build trust, unleash laughter and creativity and support each other to step out of their comfort zones.
- See also Holly's away day training.