Away day training
Holly's away-day trainings are available for businesses, companies and community groups. They are always bespoke, highly-structured and have pre-agreed outcomes. Through guided mindfulness, play and reflection, Holly can help your team to:
- Release laughter and inhibitions
- Increase empathy and compassion
- Cultivate more connection, trust and support
- Unleash creativity and imagination
- Build up the confidence to be seen and heard
- Take risks to step out of their comfort zone
- Explore and improve group dynamics
- Invite more pleasure and play into the workplace
Holly is a highly-experienced facilitator with an intricate knowledge of group process and an immense understanding of the benefits of play, through a lifetime of playing for a living (see more about Holly's experience here). Her playful yet profound approach emboldens people to take risks to be seen and heard, increasing curiosity and compassion and unleashing boundless creativity. Wherever there are people with imaginations that need unlocking and blocks that need unblocking, Holly has the key / plunger!
Holly can create a training to suit your needs, from a 2-hour laughter and play shake out to a full-day's playful investigation of whatever themes or issues are pertinent to your group.
These sessions are available both in real life and on Zoom.
“Holly’s session helped us to release some inhibitions, use a more creative part of our brain and enjoy being together. It was a fun part of a day where we were trying to reflect more individually and have deeper dialogues with each other.”
- Bevis Watts, Triodos Bank