From January-April 2024 Holly will be reopening the doors for another season of Creative Consultancies, Supervision and personal therapy online via Zoom.
This is the page for Creative Consultancy:
These sessions are designed for performers, artists, creatives, facilitators, teachers and directors who are wanting support to reflect on past projects, dream up new ideas, overcome creative blocks, cultivate insight, skills and qualities, improve team dynamics and map out the practical steps to their futures.
These sessions are available for individuals and groups who are looking for support to reflect, plan a project or explore their company dynamics.
Are you ready for a change in the way that you work? Holly can help you to:
- Look back at your career thus far, evaluating past projects, savouring the joys and picking apart the challenges.
- Locate your strengths and growing edges.
- Explore your relationship with creativity, support, money, health, etc
- Dream into possible future directions
Do you have a new project brewing? Perhaps you have a show or a workshop trying to get out? Holly can help you to:
- Get clear about what you want to offer to the world and why.
- Gently and creatively meet any resistance or creative blocks.
- Set out intentions.
- Plan a project, defining the stages and creating a project timeline.
- Physically explore new creative hatchlings from many different angles, using creative writing, art, facilitated discussions, improvisation and play, to test out the merits of your idea.
- Learn new skills through commissioning your own bespoke masterclass. Have a look at what's in Holly's toolkit here.
- Devise methods for testing out new material on audiences / participants and gathering their feedback.
- Evaluate your creative process and plan the next steps.
Are you part of a company or organisation who would like to improve the way that you function together? Holly can help you to:
- Map out your company history, charting the successes, challenges and learning that you've acquired along the way.
- Articulate your shared values and visions.
- Creatively investigate and define the roles that exist within your company.
- Explore which roles are working and why, which roles need redefining and how, and which new roles need inventing.
- Explore the quality of your communication and learn effective strategies for clear and compassionate speaking and listening.
- If you're a new company, just starting out, Holly can guide you through a process of healthy group formation through play and discussion.
- If you're an existing company that needs a blast of energy, Holly can offer a bespoke play day to help your team connect, build trust, unleash laughter and creativity and support each other to step out of their comfort zones. See also Holly's away day training.
Holly is a responsive facilitator who loves to meet people where they are, to listen deeply with curiosity and compassion before offering a series of flexible, adaptable containers for people to make their own discoveries within.
For these creative consultancy sessions, Holly is drawing on her training and experience in Dramatherapy (MA), Creative Arts Therapies Clinical Supervision, Nonviolent Communication, Clearness Committee, Action Learning, Open Space, Compassionate Inquiry, Internal Family Systems, meditation and focussing, as well as a life-time's experience as a workshop leader, group facilitator, dramatherapist, devised theatre director, performer, project manager, mentor and artistic director of several small businesses. For more info about Holly's training and experience click here.
"I have been dreaming about a project for a long time and just had a consultation session with Holly which really helped me to identify practical steps and inner resources to help me to kickstart this dream into reality. Totally worth it."
“I highly recommend a creative consultancy session with Holly. Her calm and supportive process really helped me to process some of the feelings I was having and to unblock tension in my body. It was astounding how quickly Holly was able to understand what I needed and her process is completely tailored to each individual.”
If you'd like to have a peek into the Creative Consultancy process, here are two blogs charting two different client's journeys:
You can book:
These hour-long one-to-one sessions are available on Wednesdays and Thursdays (morning, afternoon or evening), between January and April 2024.
6 x weekly sessions @ £50 a session = £300
3 x weekly or monthly sessions @ £60 a session = £180
1 session @ £65
Email Holly to book your slots on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're looking to commission a longer project online or in real life email email@example.com with a brief description of what you'd like to explore.