Bookable Talks and Workshops
Whether you're programming a conference or looking to bring in a guest speaker / facilitator to your event or organisation, as well as offering a tailor made version of one of her workshops, Holly can provide unique interactive talks and workshops to share her research and experience in performance and mental health.
You can watch Holly's TEDx Bristol talk, How Clowning Can Lead Us Into Connection here.
- Mindful play; the healing potential of play, flow, spontaneity, connection.
- Clown-o-therapy; the healing potential of clown skills training.
- Creative approaches to working with the inner critic.
- A clowns' approach to embracing vulnerability.
- Exploring mental health, resilience and boundaries through creative play and reflection.
- Stage fright; what it is, where it comes from and how to move beyond it.
Holly can offer an exploration of these topics as a performance lecture, a workshop or a mix of the two. Feel free to get in touch to commission your own bespoke talk or workshop.
Previous engagements include:
Speaker at TEDx Bristol, panel member at The Wellcome Institute's Play Symposium, Keynote speaker at Dramatherapy Wales Conference, panel member at Equity Southwest's mental health conference, Clown In Residence at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, Lecturer at Bath Spa University, panel member at The Clown and Power Symposium, facilitator at London Speciality School of Psychiatry, guest lecturer at University of the Highlands, visiting practitioner at Eden Court Theatre, course leader for Educircation European Social Circus Project, visiting lecturer for Southwest School of Dramatherapy, away day training for Dancevoice, speaker at Network of International Circus Exchange (NICE) Conference, trainer at Performers Without Borders, Circus To Borders and Circus To Palestine, guest lecturer at Winchester University, contributor at Dramatherapy South West Conference, speaker at The Psychedelic Society.