Bookable Talks and Workshops
Whether you're programming a conference or looking to bring in a guest speaker / facilitator to your event or organisation, as well as offering a tailor made version of one of her workshops, Holly can provide unique interactive talks and workshops to share her research and experience in performance and mental health.
- Mindful play; the healing potential of play, flow, spontaneity, connection.
- Clown-o-therapy; the healing potential of clown skills training.
- Creative approaches to working with the inner critic.
- A clowns' approach to embracing vulnerability.
- Exploring mental health, resilience and boundaries through creative play and reflection.
- Stage fright; what it is, where it comes from and how to move beyond it.
Holly can offer an exploration of these topics as a performance lecture, a workshop or a mix of the two. Feel free to get in touch to commission your own bespoke talk or workshop.
Previous clients include:
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, Bath Spa University, The Clown and Power Symposium, London Speciality School of Psychiatry, University of the Highlands, Eden Court Theatre, Educircation European Social Circus Project, Southwest School of Dramatherapy, Dancevoice, Network of International Circus Exchange (NICE) Conference, Performers Without Borders, Circus To Borders, Circus To Palestine, Winchester University, Dramatherapy South West Conference, The Psychedelic Society.